The Gluten-Free Food Report

Dr. Celiac, the Food Doc Reviews Gluten-Free Foods

Gluten Free Chocolate Muffins That Are Delicious

Gluten free double chocolate muffins that are moist and delicious are available from Udi's Gluten Free Foods. I know because I had one today. Udi's makes a gluten free pizza crust that I like both as crust for homemade pizza but as toasted in oven and dipped in olive oil as substitute for gluten containing bread.
The muffins are moist like gluten containing baked goods. They are tasty. I can't tell you that they are healthy per se with one muffin providing 290 calories and 13 grams of fat.
They are gluten free, soy free, dairy free and nut free. They do contain eggs. Their are the usual food additives you see in processed foods.
But if you are hankering for tasty indulgence of an old fashioned muffin and can afford the calories and fat for a treat without blowing a healthy diet to heck then try one. You won't be disappointed. And know I don't own stock or receive any compensation from the company. I am just a Dad who is gluten free and has gluten free kids who also happens to be an expert in Celiac and gluten sensitivity so I have this forum to share my opinions, healthy and unhealthy ones at times. Be sure to check out the food doc website www.thefooddoc.com. Healthy Gut, Healthy Life Sincerely, The Food Doc Scot M. Lewey, DO, FACG, FASGE, Clinical Professor of Medicine www.thefooddoc.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home